Classic Accessories Veranda Loveseat Cover For Hampton Bay Spring Haven Wicker Patio Loveseats
The veranda covers collection from classic accessories is made from a durable woven polyester fabric with an added UV-stabilized coating and a water-resistant laminated undercoating – water-resistant backing keeps your barbecue dry while elastic hem cords move easily through a special channel for a snug fit – reinforced padded handles make removal easy while double-stitched seams add strength and a stylish accent – structured vents stay open to prevent wind lofting and mildew and are lined with mesh barriers – scroll down for additional cover fit information by grill model – four (4) custom-colored buckles keep your cover secure in any weather – adjustable webbing belts slide easily for a tailored look – zippered top pocket for grill accessories – not designed to entirely cover the wheels or leg bottoms.
- THE CLASSIC ACCESSORIES DIFFERENCE: CA Veranda Patio table covers have interior bound seams for strength, high-density stitching for durability, padded handles for comfort, matching webbing for a great look and California Prop 65 compliance for health and safety
- OUTDOOR LOVESEAT COVER: The Veranda Loveseat cover is designed to fit Hampton Bay Spring Haven All-Weather Wicker patio loveseats 58″ long x 32.5″ deep x 31″ high
- OUTDOOR AC COVER WITH WARRANTY: This patio love seat cover for outside comes with a three-year limited warranty
- WEATHERPROOF AND WATER RESISTANT: Protect Outdoor Furniture with Patio Covers designed with Gardelle Fabric System keeping your patio lounge chairs dry and safe with an elegant water-resistant fabric top, a protective waterproof backing and a protective dark splash guard skirt
- CLASSIC ACCESSORIES VERANDA VARIETY: You’ll be sure to find the right patio covers to fit your needs with over 140 shapes and styles in the Veranda Collection from Classic Accessories
- CUSTOM FIT OUTDOOR TABLE COVER: The convenient elastic hem cord with adjustable toggle and buckled straps keep the cover protecting your patio ottoman or side table on the windiest days